David Hildreth, M.D.
Interaction Physical Therapy
Richmond Bone & Joint Surgery
1517 Thompson Hwy.
Richmond, TX 7746
David Hildreth, M.D., is a leading orthopedic surgeon specializing in hand, wrist and elbow conditions. Dr. Hildreth was the Chief of Hand Surgery in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery and director of the Hand Fellowship Program at Baylor College of Medicine for many years – and continues to serve as an associate professor in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at Baylor. Prior to Baylor, he practiced at the Institute for Hand and Upper Extremity Disorders at Hopestar Orthopaedic Group in Houston. Dr. Hildreth is an associate professor of clinical orthopedic surgery at The Methodist Hospital and Weill Cornell University.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualifications (CQA) in Hand Surgery
- M.D., University of Tennessee Center for Health Sciences
- Residency in Orthopedics, University of South Florida College of Medicine
- Chief Residence University of South Florida College of Medicine
- Christine Kleinert Fellow in Hand Surgery, University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, KY
- Amelia Brown Fellow in Reconstructive Microsurgery, Microsurgery Unit-Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Awards and Honors
University of Tennessee Merck Scholastic Achievement Award
- American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (ASRM)
- American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS)
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- Fellow, Texas Medical Association (TMA)
- Harris County Medical Society
- Houston Orthopaedic Society
- Texas Orthopaedic Association