Michael T. McCann, M.D.
Spine Care Consultants
Texas Medical Center
7505 Main, Suite 150
Houston, Texas 77030
Dr. McCann remains a spinal consultant for professional sports franchises and has been in practice in Houston since 1988.
- Board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology with additional subspecialty certification in Pain Management
- Board certified by the American Board of Pain Medicine
- M.D. UT Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX
- Surgical training, Indiana University Medical Center
- Residency Anesthesia, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Fellowship Spine Care and Pain Management, Texas Tech University Medical Center
- Fellowship Spine Care and Pain Management, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
Interventional Spine Care
- Staff at Texas Orthopedic Hospital and the Methodist Hospital.
- Clinical Professor, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Established and Director of the Interventional Spine Care Fellowship Program
- Teaches the combined Baylor and University of Texas Spinal Surgery Fellowship Program
- Member of the International Spine Interventional Society and on the Education Committee
- Served on the Executive Board of the Texas Orthopedic Hospital